Two Chillicothe Council committees meet tonight on council's off-night.
Safety Services will consider:
- $64,000 to lease Axon body cameras, tasers, and evidence storage
- to fund firefighter exams
- and to discuss two items of legislation that are effectively tabled: the livestock ordinance, and homeless camping.
The Engineering committee will look at:
- appropriating insurance funds to repair the Brewer Heights stone wall
- to renew a municipal bridge inspection program with ODOT
- and in the Administration Building, to repair and paint the city admin building stairwell for $16,000, and replace the boiler for $70,000.