ODOT has several highways closed or restricted in Vinton and Hocking counties.
The following routes in Vinton County are impacted by high water, as of 8 A.M. on February 14:
- SR 278 between US 50 and SR 677 (restricted)
- SR 278 between SR 677 and the Hocking County line (restricted)
- SR 328 between SR 93 and SR 56 (closed)
- SR 356 between US 50 and the Athens County line (closed)
The following routes in Hocking County are closed due to high water, as of 8 A.M. on February 14:
- SR 278 between Nelsonville and SR 595
- SR 595 between SR 278 and the Perry County line
Routes that are restricted are partially covered with water. Drivers are reminded that they should never attempt to travel through high water.