Chillicothe Council meets in regular session at 7:30pm Monday, April 8th, with a long agenda of 18 items. They include:
- approving a mass notification system
- appropriating $72,000 for the Woodbridge Avenue Project
- appropriating $19,000 for Fire Department software, after unappropriating $18,000 purchase order
- appropriating $50,000 of court funds to repair the cooling tower of the Municipal Court
- accepting a state grant for police body armor
- authorizing lease-purchase of radio equipment for $238,080
- authorizing lease-purchase of computer-aided design equipment for $150,990
- authorizing acquisition of two police cruisers and a K-9 for $106,430
Council is broadcast on local cable networks: Horizon on channel 2, and Spectrum on channel 1021. A separate video of regular session is also posted by Dustin Proehl on Youtube.
A special session of council, and committees, met last Monday.
Kevin Coleman regularly reports on Chillicothe & Circleville councils and local culture